Koodo Community

Community

Solved

if my phone is lost or stolen and i cancel my phone can i go to a koodo store and get another phone and the same account?

Im trying to find out if i can get another koodo phone and still add it onto my plan because my phone was lost or stolen. i cant realy afford to get a new phone and start a new tab and my phone is kind of my life line, i need it for work and to keep in touch with my family. i realy need help with this and i hope this will all work out for me.

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Well, we don't have account access here so you would need to find out what your tab is at before any decisions are made about a new phone. BTW...nice belt
Userlevel 3
Any upgrades requires you to pay off your current tab. At which point, you can choose from the small or medium tab.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you haven't done so yet, you should suspend your service so that whoever has your phone cannot rack up a huge bill for you. You can do this via Self Serve:

help me and shut or suspend my account
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
devon davis wrote:

help me and shut or suspend my account

You need to log into your selfserve account andsudpend it. Or call Koodo at(1-866-995-6636) or 647-788-4337 And ask a rep to suspend your account.