Koodo Community

Community

I think it would be helpful to see your tab balance and history from your app. I love the app but feel it is still limited.

I use the koodo mobile app regularly and love watching my data usage and balance. I have noticed that you can't see your tab balance from this app though and think it would be helpful to. While on the topic it would be convenient if you could put payments on your tab straight from you account too instead of having to go to a kiosk or only be able to pay off the balance in one shot. I love koodo on every level and tell everyone about the services.

2 replies

I was also looking for the tab history on a computer and sadly could not find it on the pretty and new Koodo site. Unfortunately many sites are going the "simplify" route to appease mobile users and Google.  Unfortunately, simplifying can too often lead to "dumbed down" and loss of useful functionality.  Alas, progress?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Art wrote:

I was also looking for the tab history on a computer and sadly could not find it on the pretty ...

Back in the "good 'ol days", there [b]was a tab on the computer-accessible self-service web site that gave you a complete transaction history going back to day 1. That was probably more useful then when Koodo also kicked in a % of your bill towards the tab and the calculations could get a little complicated.

Then, as now, partial payments were not accommodated.