Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I paid off my tab but am still being billed the tab amount. . I want to pay the monthly fee, no tab amount. How do I do this in Self Serve?

I paid off my tab but am still being billed for it. I just want to pay the monthly fee...no tab amount. How do I do this?

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
When did you pay off your tab Colleen? And where? Right now there is still 130 tab left on your account. I also don't see any tab payment made in the lat 3 months.
Bernard wrote:

When did you pay off your tab Colleen? And where? Right now there is still 130 tab left on your a...

I paid of my tab on my Jan bill - Feb still has the tab charge.  Can the kiosk rectify this or do I need to call a number?  Thanks.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

When did you pay off your tab Colleen? And where? Right now there is still 130 tab left on your a...

View your off ebill. Does the ending tab balance say $0 on this bill or the last bill?
Bernard wrote:

The Jan bill shows 0.  This bill doesn't state anything about tab balance yet has the tab fee subtracted.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

View page 3 of your pdf ebill. Are you sure it was a tab charge and not something else? Long distance, roaming, etc.
Bernard wrote:

99.9% certain.  I will upload pics.

Bernard wrote:

Bernard wrote:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

There have been a number of posts with this question. Seems the system is posting your $0 Tab a month ‘early’. It is as though the $0 report is what will be owing at the end of your prepayment period. When did you put this phone in service?
Bernard wrote:

I don't recall.. and it's a iphone 5s.  So the Jan bill was simply incorrect... I can wait to see what next month shows.
Bernard wrote:

Looks like Feb 28th, 2016 actually - expires Jan 28, 2018.
Bernard wrote:

I called them and they credited my account.  The explanation was that the -$0.97 balance caused the system to charge another $13 to try to remove it.   Thanks!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
To fully pay off the rest of your tab, login to self serve, click view tab balance, then click pay my tab. The remaining tab balance will be applied to your next bill.