Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I have Self-serve, but I would like to pay my bill at my financial institution, not online. Can I do this, and if so how?

I usually get my bills by mail, by since there could be a possible strike by Canada post I recently switched to self serve and e-bill. I tried downloading the PDF of my bill, but the details on it said that it does not have enough information on it to be paid at the bank. Is there still a way that I can pay without doing it online?

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
As far as I know you can't at the moment. You could always ask Ur bank how to u can do it maybe with Koodos institution number or whatever it's called. It's the same thing paying it online if it's not a big deal to you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

As far as I know you can't at the moment. You could always ask Ur bank how to u can do it maybe w...

When I say you can't I mean print off Ur statement and use that as means of access to paying at the bank. I've tried it as well.
would i be able to pay at the koodo kiosk? 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
ashley wrote:

You cannot pay at the Koodo kiosk
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
ashley wrote:

Your safest and quickest bet(same as at the bank), is just adding it to your online banking payments.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
ashley wrote:

I have seen people said they made bill payment at a kiosk.
But, they only accept credit card payment. (They don't take cash payment)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
ashley wrote:

You can pay at the kiosk with a credit or debit card Ashley. Just not cash due to security.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
That's odd. You normally just need your account number and t amount you want to pay. So you want to go into a physical branch? You can easily set up automatic billing too without doing it online. Is there any reason in particular ? Encryption is pretty good for banking in general.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@ Ashley I'm quite confident all the information you need to pay at your bank is on the invoice. All they need is your Koodo account number as per Goran to set things up.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

@ Ashley I'm quite confident all the information you need to pay at your bank is on the invoice. ...

Please check Chatham, Ont as I was told no by the lady at the booth.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

@ Ashley I'm quite confident all the information you need to pay at your bank is on the invoice. ...

The Chatham kiosk is no different than the rest across the country when it comes to taking bill payment. We'll inform the local store manager to makes sure they are aware of your feedback.  
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Thanks Bernard!