Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I have had a koodo phone since Aug 2013 and I am not happy with the phone

I have been with Koodo since Aug 2013 and I am not happy with this phone. I am on tab small because I went online to purchase it and not in store. My question is can I get a tab large and be finished with this small tab that I am on by paying it off and start over, with the same account and phone number

9 replies

Userlevel 7
In self serve you can choose to have your remaining tab balance billed to your next invoice. Tab small can be then used immediately online or at a store Tab M and large can only be used in store If you want tab medium you'll need to have a plan with at least a 30$ value to keep it. Tab large can only use tab large plans
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

In self serve you can choose to have your remaining tab balance billed to your next invoice. Tab...

Unless you are absolutely desperate, I strongly recommend to stay away from the Tab Large plans........ they are absolutely terrible and on top of that you pay a monthly $10 fee. Spend a little extra on your phone and go with Tab medium, that way you can keep the plan you have now (if it's over $30, as Chad pointed out, sorry) 🙂
Chad Burr wrote:

In self serve you can choose to have your remaining tab balance billed to your next invoice. Tab...

ok thank you for your advice...I will go for the tab medium
Userlevel 3
If you're phone is not physically/water damaged you can always send it off for repair since all phones come with 1 year warranty. But as previously mentioned the tab balance would have to be payed 1st then you can upgrade towards another phone using the tab.
Rocky Balboa wrote:

If you're phone is not physically/water damaged you can always send it off for repair since all p...

thanks also
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Curious what phone it is that your not liking at all?
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Its a samung galaxy ace 2x offered by koodo.. I got it unknowing what the specs were..now that I am educated with smartphones this was a poor chioce
Userlevel 7
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Try out the Moto G, it's probably the best phone Koodo offers for 0 on Tab S.
Thankyou for all of your great advice!!! I called koodo and they said pay up your tab balance and I am going to go on the medium tab and get the Iphone newest one not the coloured ones, anyways you have been a great help without this thread I would have never called thinking I had to wait till august 2014 to end my tab Cheers