Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I cancelled my number, how can I pay my tab balance?

6 replies

Userlevel 4
The Tab balance would show on the final bill. If you do not see it, call Koodo at 1-866-995-6636 and inquire what is owed on the account.
Userlevel 7
See here how to see the balance now: http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/how_do_i_determine_early_termination_fees?utm_content=reply_link&utm_medium=email&utm_source=reply_notification#reply_13155538
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
When you cancel your services, a final bill should be generated that will include you remaining tab balance. The only exception is if you have a positive tab balance. That will be lost when you cancel your service
Userlevel 6
Dennis wrote:

When you cancel your services, a final bill should be generated that will include you remaining t...

You don't have to cancel now to pay off your tab balance. 🙂 That's new.
Userlevel 6
Well, something has chaged this weekend folks. You can now pay off your tab balance even without cancelling. Has anyone else noticed? It's in self serve. I just tried it and worked. My outstanding TAB (it was only $5.00) will now be on my next bill. As crazy as it might sound it seems there were enough people wanting pay off their interest free loans from koodo without cancelling and koodo must have heard them.

Userlevel 4
Chris Petersens wrote:

Well, something has chaged this weekend folks. You can now pay off your tab balance even without ...

Awesome sauce!