Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I am on the tab...I own my own phone but its getting old..can I get a phone on my acct or will I have to pay for one again?

I am on the tab...I own my own phone but its getting old..can I get a phone on my acct or will I have to pay for one again?
icon

Best answer by Camilo_A 30 August 2013, 19:23

Hi there... You can use whatever is available on your TAB towards the purchase of a new phone... LEt's say that your TAB is at -50$, then on TAB S you will have 100$ for a phone (TAB S up to -150$ on the TAB), on TAB M you will have 250$ (TAB M up to -300$ on the TAB) and on TAB L you will have 450$ (TAB L up to -500$ on the TAB... Remember, with TAB M there is a tab charge of 5$ on your bill on top of your plan and for TAB L a 10$ charge... Enjoy!

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there... You can use whatever is available on your TAB towards the purchase of a new phone... LEt's say that your TAB is at -50$, then on TAB S you will have 100$ for a phone (TAB S up to -150$ on the TAB), on TAB M you will have 250$ (TAB M up to -300$ on the TAB) and on TAB L you will have 450$ (TAB L up to -500$ on the TAB... Remember, with TAB M there is a tab charge of 5$ on your bill on top of your plan and for TAB L a 10$ charge... Enjoy!