Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I am living in Toronto right now and I will move to Saskatchewan next month permanently, will my plan changes there ?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Abhishek, You will have to change to a Saskatchewan plan but there you can get a 5gb plan for less than 50$!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Abhishek, You will have to change to a Saskatchewan plan but there you can get a 5gb plan f...

Going from Toronto to SK I don't think you necessarily HAVE to change plans, Ontario plans aren't really region specific. You probably want to though, as there ARE region specific plans in SK that are a much better deal, as Mathieu said.
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Abhishek, You will have to change to a Saskatchewan plan but there you can get a 5gb plan f...

I have to tell Koodo about my migration in prior ? If I move to Saskatchewan with my current plan, will they charge me more for that month ? What should i have to do from not being charged
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mathieu wrote:

If you do not change your plan you will continue to be charged the same as you are now. You will need to let koodo know when you move in order to be eligible for the region specific SK plans.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mathieu wrote:

And you will likely be asked to change you number as well. I know people posted to Saskatchewan in the air force have been told t need to get a new number.
Mathieu wrote:

Thank you