Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I already have a phone and plan through Koodo. I want to get a new phone but keep the same plan I have already. What do I do??

8 replies

Userlevel 3
Pay off your current tab if there's a negative tab balance through your self serve. Click Koodo tab and click lump sum. You'll be billed through your next invoice. If you wish to keep your current plan you can use the medium tab ($300 off the retail of the phone). Keep in mind there's a $5 tab charge. If the cost of the phone is more then this you'll have to pay the difference of out pocket.
Userlevel 7
If you're going to use a higher tab level then you'll need to pay off your current tab. Open selfserve and click the "Tab" tab. There you will find a link to pay off your tab by applying it to your next bill. You only need to do this if your upgrading your tab, ie. Going from tab Small to Tab Medium. If your plan is less than 30$ per month you'll only be able to keep it if your going to stick with tab small or pay for your next phone outright. If your plan is 30$ or higher you can move to tab medium and keep your plan For tab large your only options are the Tab Large plans. Hope this helps
Userlevel 6
Chad Burr wrote:

If you're going to use a higher tab level then you'll need to pay off your current tab. Open s...

Just an add on to what Chad said, if you have any negatvie tab, you will have to pay that off first before you can use another tab.
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

If you're going to use a higher tab level then you'll need to pay off your current tab. Open s...

You mean a higher tab right? Because you only need to pay it off if your moving to another level tab is my understanding.
Userlevel 6
Chad Burr wrote:

Hi Chad, Erwin is right! You would need to pay off the Tab as soon as you upgrade, whatever new Tab you choose 🙂
Userlevel 2
Chad Burr wrote:

@Chad, the new process is that the tab needs to be paid out when upgrading to a new phone.
Userlevel 3
Chad Burr wrote:

As mentioned above in my previous post was accurate information
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

Okay, thank you.