Koodo Community
Solved

How to get tab credit back when I return new phone?

I had a $150 tab credit and used it last weekend at Bestbuy to buy a Samsung Galaxy S9. I'm not liking the phone and intend to return it this week. I need to replace it with something else, how do I get the $150 tab credit put back on my account when I buy a different phone this week?
icon

Best answer by Dennis 28 January 2019, 20:28

I think you will need to contact Koodo again, the same way you got the tab credit the first time

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If possible, it should all be done at the time of the return so I would inquire about it to the sales associate then.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I think you will need to contact Koodo again, the same way you got the tab credit the first time
Thanks for the speedy replies! I'm afraid I don't have much faith in the sales associate option as they couldn't see the tab credit when I bought the samsung until I pointed it out. I didn't contact Koodo for the original credit, I earned it and they simply added it to my account. How do I contact Koodo to make sure this all happens when I swap the phone out?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Fishbourne wrote:

Thanks for the speedy replies! I'm afraid I don't have much faith in the sales associate option as they couldn't see the tab credit when I bought the samsung until I pointed it out. I didn't contact Koodo for the original credit, I earned it and they simply added it to my account. How do I contact Koodo to make sure this all happens when I swap the phone out?

What do you mean by you earned it? Was a positive tab from the old Tab system switch over?
Yes, positive tab from old system switch over.
Badge +4
Fishbourne wrote:

I had a $150 tab credit and used it last weekend at Bestbuy to buy a Samsung Galaxy S9. I'm not liking the phone and intend to return it this week. I need to replace it with something else, how do I get the $150 tab credit put back on my account when I buy a different phone this week?

As Allan said, it should all revert back once you return the phone to Bestbuy. If the tab credit doesn't show at the time of return have Bestbuy call Koodo right away to have it applied back to you.

If you have to contact Koodo yourself you can request a callback through the digital assistant.

https://www.koodomobile.com/help/?autobots=rollout