Koodo Community
Solved

How long does it take for a refurbished iphone to ship from koodo once approved?

• 7 March 2019
  • 4 replies

I called the online store and was told they did not have any refurbished iphone 8 and that I will have to wait for one to come in. On the site when I ordered it was too specific of an iphone for them to not have it, iphone 8, 64GB Gold refurbished, so now I'm confused because she changed her answer when I mentioned that and just want to know when it will possibly be shipped since it was approved 2 days ago and the money already left my bank ( I called 2 days after I ordered with a representitive )
icon

Best answer by Dinh 7 March 2019, 21:19

hi,
On their website, most CPO iphones had a note "Your order will ship in 5 to 7 days.". It could be the case with your order.
View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hey there Austin.

Unfortunately, we don'T have this kind of information (we're normal customers like you) so your best bet would be to wait. What does the website/confirmation order say?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
hi,
On their website, most CPO iphones had a note "Your order will ship in 5 to 7 days.". It could be the case with your order.
Hey there Austin.

Unfortunately, we don'T have this kind of information (we're normal customers like you) so your best bet would be to wait. What does the website/confirmation order say?

Yes I called again and got another rep which did explain that someone is returning their iphone but they haven't recieved it yet so I got another colour
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Happy to see your problem got solved Austin.