Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How do I get the discount?

I'm curious about whether or not the claim that the text from Koodo is making stands true in the case of the online purchase of the Samsung G 7 edge. They say that I have a discount on any phone with a tab plan, but when I've gone through all the hoops (logging in, punching in cc numbers, etc.) on the website to buy it, the checkout doesn't show anything off.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What exactly does the text say?
Koodo: We've extended our exclusive offer for (my phone 😵 until September 30, 2016. Upgrade to any new phone with the Tab and get an additional $125 off! Choose from our great selection of $0 phones with the Tab - like the iPhone SE for $0 with Tab Medium! Head to a Koodo Shop to redeem. Monthly Tab charge and conditions apply. You're included on the list for Koodo offers and deals. To be excluded, reply unsubscribe or visit...(web address )
Userlevel 3
Al Nolan wrote:

Koodo: We've extended our exclusive offer for (my phone 😵 until September 30, 2016. Upgrade to a...

Just to be safe I'd contact Koodo. Generally they treat customers equally.
Userlevel 1
Al Nolan wrote:

Koodo: We've extended our exclusive offer for (my phone 😵 until September 30, 2016. Upgrade to a...

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Al Nolan wrote:

From the way it's worded it sounds like it's available on the phones that are $0 on the tab possibly but it does say any new phone so that doesn't seem like a he issue but another possible wording that may or may not be the issue is it says to visit a store to take advantage so that sounds like it's only available in store possibly which would exclude the online only devices..