Koodo Community
Solved

HELP PLEASE WITH PAYING MY TAB OUT RIGHT?

I payed this month s bill and also sent the money to pay for the tab to pay off outright I clicked on the check box that prompts the account will be payed with no backing out. I clicked it hoping the money I sent from my to account would be available for the pay off option? Now how can I get the funds to pay for tab out right. Thanks for your help today if we can get Er Done

icon

Best answer by Timo Tuokkola 5 June 2021, 14:18

If you overpaid your monthly bill the excess funds would be applied to your account as a credit. Choosing to have your tab balance charged on your next bill would result in this credit being applied to next month's total bill.

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you overpaid your monthly bill the excess funds would be applied to your account as a credit. Choosing to have your tab balance charged on your next bill would result in this credit being applied to next month's total bill.

Can I call our get it fixed instead ov waiting for the month 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can I call our get it fixed instead ov waiting for the month 

Is there a reason you want it to happen instantly? The tab payoff will go to your next bill and the balance that's currently on your bill with cover that. Nothing extra you have to do or worry about, just it will take until your next bill comes out😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It would be faster to wait for your next pdf ebill. 

Hoenstly there is nothing to "fix". This is koodo's regular process (similar for cable or internet too). A request this this would take more time than it would take to wait for the your next bill.