Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Have a tab remaining but need a new phone.

I have a tab remaining but need a new phone. If I get a phone with the same medium tab will the new phones tab increase my tab amount or just add the extra months to my current tab?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Emma Before buying a new phone you would need to pay the remaining tab and then only you can buy a new phone with a medium tab.
Robert wrote:

Hello Emma Before buying a new phone you would need to pay the remaining tab and then only yo...

If I click 'pay off my tab' so it come up on my next bill, do I have to wait until that bill is paid or will it be immediate? 
Userlevel 7
Robert wrote:

Hello Emma Before buying a new phone you would need to pay the remaining tab and then only yo...

No, the tab will come of right away and then you can get a new phone right away.
Userlevel 7
Robert wrote:

You can choose another tab level if you want once the tab is paid off. You're not glued to the Medium Tab
Robert wrote:

Do they do credit checks? When you're switching to a new phone with the same tab (ie. medium tab to medium) ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

If you are already postpaid customer, they don't do another credit check for upgrade your phone.
Robert wrote:

if your phone isnt working properly you should be able to pay for both phones imo