Koodo Community
Solved

Has Koodo changed Tab policy? Can't get payout amount online anymore

• 14 July 2020
  • 5 replies

Looked at my new bill for July and there is no longer a tab balance showing. Checked online and the remaining Tab balance is $0 (which was over $200 last month) and shows a monthly Tab charge which is incorrect (higher than my monthly Tab even if you add taxes)

icon

Best answer by Bernard Koodo 14 July 2020, 19:35

@Eric P. I see both lines’ outstanding amounts.  Not sure why it wouldn’t show up on your end at this point.  No tab changes took place that would impact your current balance. That said we did indeed simplify the tab system a bit:

“In the new system, there will be three Tabs and instead of the existing four, but don’t worry, the ‘Bring your own device’ (BYOD) option is still available.

The new Tab options are as follows:

Tab Basic – monthly charge $10 – Tab amount $240

Tab Mid – monthly charge $15 – Tab amount $360

Tab Plus – monthly charge $33 – Tab amount $792

Take note that these prices are the maximum ranges. If you’re buying a cheaper phone with one of these tabs, your monthly cost and Tab amount could be less.”

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Eric P. I see that of the 4 lines you have 2 that have a TAB balance outstanding. Can you pls share the last 2 digits of the line you think there is a concern with?  

It is actually both, but I know what the balance should be.  The questions I posed is whether there has been a change in Tab policy? If not, why is Koodo hiding my Tab balance?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Eric P. I see both lines’ outstanding amounts.  Not sure why it wouldn’t show up on your end at this point.  No tab changes took place that would impact your current balance. That said we did indeed simplify the tab system a bit:

“In the new system, there will be three Tabs and instead of the existing four, but don’t worry, the ‘Bring your own device’ (BYOD) option is still available.

Take note that these prices are the maximum ranges. If you’re buying a cheaper phone with one of these tabs, your monthly cost and Tab amount could be less.”

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I think this started happening after the maintenance a few weeks ago.

It doesnt show in self serve but I think it shows on the PDF ebill.  However since i have no tab I cant test this @Bernard Koodo 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Dennis Sharing my account:

It works on my account and a number of others I asked to test. We have also started monitoring channels (social and calls)  and as of today only a couple of accounts seem to be having this issue. But no root cause has been identified yet.