Koodo Community
Question

explain my tab balance.. what is mean by minus?

• 14 February 2018
  • 7 replies

i need to check my tab balance. it shows a minus value since last three months. doesnt seems to be changing. appreciate if anyone can help. this robot thing doesnt help much

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The minus mean that's how much you still owe. You can view your pdf ebill to see how much you pay towards your tab each month.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Manoj,
Here is the video on Tab https://www.koodomobile.com/tab, it might explain something
Where did it show the minus (-) Was it under View Tab Balance? How come it didn't change?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you being invoiced a Tab charge every month?
Hello Manoj! The tab balance being a minus value means that is the amount you still owe on the phone. -$230 means that you would still owe $230 and that tab is slowly being paid off on your monthly tab charges in increments of $10, $15 or $21
Hi,
I have a negative balance of more than $1000. The phone was paid quite a while ago, and my account says no tab owing and no balance owing. What's up?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi,
I have a negative balance of more than $1000. The phone was paid quite a while ago, and my ac...
When you login to self serve and download your pdf e-bill, it says you have $0 tab owing?

Where are you seeing the -$1000 tab?
Userlevel 5
Hi,
I have a negative balance of more than $1000. The phone was paid quite a while ago, and my ac...
@ Elizabeth, look at the first page of the bill...I think you've been overpaying your bill every month over the past few months.