Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Existing Customer Switch to Tab Medium Question

Hi. I have looked for the answer to this question but have not been able to find it. I realize that in order to switch to Tab M it is not necessary to change plans, but the plan must be a minimum of $30 per month. My plan is $25 per month with $15 per month of add-ons (I have had this plan since before they integrated most features into the plans). Would this qualify?
icon

Best answer by Z Gates 4 November 2014, 02:35

Nevermind, I found the answer after browsing through more posts. It has to be $30 without add ons before taxes. Kind of annoying, but whatever. Also, maybe I didn't search hard enough (although I usually am pretty good at researching) - but I couldn't find that info anywhere on Koodo's main page or FAQ. This support community is awesome but perhaps if they were more forthcoming with information on the main site it wouldn't be so necessary to use. Just some food for thought.

View original

1 reply

Nevermind, I found the answer after browsing through more posts. It has to be $30 without add ons before taxes. Kind of annoying, but whatever. Also, maybe I didn't search hard enough (although I usually am pretty good at researching) - but I couldn't find that info anywhere on Koodo's main page or FAQ. This support community is awesome but perhaps if they were more forthcoming with information on the main site it wouldn't be so necessary to use. Just some food for thought.