Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Does the money used to pay the telephone tab count towards the 15% return Koodo is giving?

Does the money used to pay the telephone tab count towards the 15% return Koodo gives you or does only the monthly text/voice/internet bills count? Example: If I pay 50$ per month for my plan, and I choose to pay 100$ for my tab, will I get 22,5$ (15% of 50 and 100$) or only 7,5$ (15% of 50)

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The 15% for the tab is based on your monthly plan and any overages. A tab payment will not count toward the 15%
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

The 15% for the tab is based on your monthly plan and any overages. A tab payment will not count ...

Look at the nitty gritty point #2 http://koodomobile.com/en/on/tab.shtml#nitty
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
And you can't pay a partial of Tab.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
To clarify a bit: the 15% tab contribution is based on how much you are charged, not how much you pay.
Koodo contributes each month a bonus equivalent to 15% of the customer's bill (except for taxes, Tab Charge, credits and late payment charges) toward the Tab. Note: The 15% Koodo contributions are available on new activations and upgrades completed after July 14, 2013. All customers who redeemed a Tab before July 14, 2013, will continue receiving the 10% Koodo Tab contributions. If your 15% contribution doesn’t not bring you to achieve Tab payout in 24 months. Koodo will top up your contribution monthly Customers with Tab M or L have a Tab Charge added to their bill every month to pay off the negative Tab.