Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Did your Tab shrink in July?

Userlevel 4
I have not received a Tab contribution in July. The month is simply missing. Is this a widespread issue or a singular case?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Is your tab negative or positive Daniel AJ?
Userlevel 4
Daniel Kim wrote:

Is your tab negative or positive Daniel AJ?

Both, I have more than one Koodo numbers/lines on the account. I did receive the Tab contribution in June and again in August, but nothing in July. (And I bought no phones lately.) Usually, there is even a line for the month if the contribution is 0.00 (for example if the line takes advantage of the 10% BYOD cash discount). But July is missing entirely. No line, no nothing. This coincided with the downgrade to the new Koodo invoices. So I thought there may be a problem with accounting changes or something. Now, if it is a widespread issue, I'll just wait for Koodo to fix this. If it is a singular problem, I'll have to call customer service.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I did receive my tab contribution for the month of July...So it's not a widespread issue I think.
Userlevel 6
Is the Tab contribution missing on the bill alone or is it also missing on the Koodo Tab section in Self Serve? If it's missing in both then you should definitely call.
Userlevel 4
Curtules wrote:

Is the Tab contribution missing on the bill alone or is it also missing on the Koodo Tab section ...

I called. It was interesting. The agent didn't calculate the actual amount I should have received. Instead, he credited an amount somewhere inbetween my June and August tab contributions. My phone bill was higher in July, due to more international calls. I tried to explain that, but unsuccessfully so. The difference is less than $1, so I gave up. Why the Tab contribution was missing remains unexplained. However, for my time and efforts, I was offered a Tab discount if I buy a phone soon. That was a friendly gesture. I'm still thinking about that. The Koodo selection is limited, and the phone I'm looking at is available for less as Telus prepaid, rendering the discount mostly moot.