Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Detailed question about percentage on tab.

When making a payment, does the tab percentage come off the amount paid or off the bill? i.e. My bill for the month is $50. I make a payment of $100. Does that percentage come off the $50 or the $100? Thanks

9 replies

The Tab % is based on your bill amount, not the amount you pay.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If your bill is $50 it will come off the $50 and then the next month the extra you paid will will pay then next I'll and when it pays the next bill say another $50 the percentage will come off that bill of $50. So it comes off the bill amount.
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
This is what contributes to your TAB: Monthly Plan Yes Additional Local Airtime Yes Long Distance Yes Data Services (e.g. Messaging, Ringtone purchases, etc.) Yes Do More Voice Services (e.g. 411, #TAXI, etc.) Yes Additional Services Yes Other Charges and Credits No Tab Charge No Taxes No Late Payment Charges No
Userlevel 4
Camilo_A wrote:

This is what contributes to your TAB: Monthly Plan ...

You are correct but try not to copy from internal documents. I did that awhile ago and was told we weren't allowed to do that.
Camilo_A wrote:

Camillo, I hope you aren't divulging customer information on a public form. In no way should you be going into accounts when you do not have the customer on the phone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Camilo_A wrote:

Read the post again. There is not one piece of customer specific info in what he posted.
Userlevel 4
Camilo_A wrote:

Correct, Timo. What is posted was copied and pasted directly from internal Koodo Help files. I remember I did something similar a few months ago, I think, and was told we aren't allowed to do that. i was just letting Camilo_A know for future reference, not to start a flame war 🙂
Camilo_A wrote:

Just being cautious is all 🙂
Userlevel 4
Camilo_A wrote:

This is also not the first time Camilo has done this. I recall a couple other threads. Why has no one else caught this? Anyways, i'm not doing this as a scolding or harsh remark against Camilo. The info is correct for the post but it's the source of the info that I have an issue with mainly because I was told not to post from internal documents and I see this happen alot by this user.