Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Data not turned on?

So I've had my phone for a month and the data seems to be turned off. Except that it's set to on but I can't seem to find a connection anywhere. Help?

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Is there a data block on your account?
Jonathan I wrote:

Not that I have been told. How would I find that out?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jonathan I wrote:

Go into self serve. There should be an Add-On called Data Block if you had it applied
Jonathan I wrote:

It's not there, so I guess I don't have a block on it.
Userlevel 6
So you have a Galaxy S5, did you get this directly from Koodo or did you bring an unlocked S5?
Curtules wrote:

So you have a Galaxy S5, did you get this directly from Koodo or did you bring an unlocked S5?

Got it from Koodo.
Userlevel 6
Curtules wrote:

Hm. So it should have Koodo's APN already configured. Has there been any recent activity on your account? like maybe a suspension?
Curtules wrote:

No. I just got my ebill. But that's about it.
Userlevel 6
Curtules wrote:

Has it worked at all? or has this been a problem since the start of your service?
Curtules wrote:

I worked until a few days ago.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Curtules wrote:

Remove the battery and sim for a few mins and try again
Userlevel 6
Hi Anne, if data still doesn't work, you should contact us directly over the phone so we can have a look into it. We can be reached at 1-866-995-6636 from another phone, option #6 for technical support. Thank you! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.