Koodo Community

Data

Show first post

30 replies

OK help me here my koodo Current bill cycle says i used 2 mbs from 500 when i click on it, it says 1.09 MB and my phone says I used 0.82mbs 

What one is right my phone or the koodo Current bill cycle
I don't want to be billed for more data but if the site is saying i am useing more then my phone is saying I used I will go over 500mbs on the site befor I do the phone and will be over my datta 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
OK help me here my koodo Current bill cycle says i used 2 mbs from 500 when i click on it, i...These numbers are practically rounding errors. You bill will report the next whole MB, your Account to the nearest 10 KB. Your phone may not count all the data consumed - only those that are used by apps. No overhead, no retries. Koodo will bill you to the nearest whole MB, based onto Account consumption.
Ok so I set my koodo account to stop my data at 100% used will that stop it right on 500 mbs
So I won't be billed for over useing it or will it keep going and add 100 mbs more and over bill me $7?
Badge +4
Ok so I set my koodo account to stop my data at 100% used will that stop it right on 500 mbs
So I...
Your data will be stopped at 500 Mb. You will then be sent a text offering to buy more data or leave it stopped.
Ok thanks
wish the data on my phone and the data on koodo were showing the same data used .
The are on the same dates hoping in time they even up