Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Cukoo or Koodo?

Why does it say on my $25 talk n text monthly plan its 9pm - 8am free calling during weekdays but if i scroll down to services it show's its 7pm - 8am free calling?? Which on is it? Looks like Koodo is trying to convince me/while charging me to go to the $30 a month talk n text plan........well, well, well.....i'm not budgin'!!!

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Hi Aaron, Koodo has offered many $25 plans, can you tell me when you added your plan to your account? So I can check what you have in your plan. Thanks 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Where does it say that? Nobody is trying to convince you to do anything, you should call Koodo (*611) and find out which it is. My guess is it should be 7pm because as far as I am aware, they never offered a 9pm plan. Are you sure it doesn't say 19:00?
Userlevel 6
Sophia wrote:

Where does it say that? Nobody is trying to convince you to do anything, you should call Koodo (*...

Didnt thought about the 2400hr format. Good job Sofia, I think thats the reason why OP is confused.
Userlevel 2
I just checked all previous plans, there has never been a 9 pm evening start with Koodo. It has always been 7 pm(or 5pm, depending on plan)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
They did once have a plan with 25 minutes a month that had free periods starting at 9, but that one had free weekends only.