Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Charged monthly Tab fee while paying remaining Tab

I was charged my monthly Tab fee on top of the remaining tab balance I requested to pay off. How do I have my bill updated to have the monthly tab fee removed?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Kris - can you shoot us a private message on Facebook? One of our agents will validate you as the account owner tomorrow and help get this sorted.
I don't use Facebook and I just spent a frustrating one hour and 6 minutes on hold before giving up. My bill is a Koodo error and I'm extremely frustrated at the moment because of the waste of my time.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Kris wrote:

I don't use Facebook and I just spent a frustrating one hour and 6 minutes on hold before giving ...

Unfortunately I'm unable to pull up an account matching your email address, Kris, and can't offer any further insights without having this access. If you can share the full name on the account and the last few digits of your phone number, I should be able to pull it up and see what the problem is.

Other than this, if you were to contact us privately through Facebook or Twitter where we can validate you and share private account information.. but if you don't use those channels, then the option mentioned above would be your best bet as wait times to call us are longer than usual at the moment.
Userlevel 5
Kris wrote:

I don't use Facebook and I just spent a frustrating one hour and 6 minutes on hold before giving ...

Hey Kris, this was already adjusted.  Take a look at page 2 of your bill and you'll see 'Tab Payment Adjustment  - $15.00.'.  
My account is connected to a different email: kriskjoseph@gmail.com Kristopher Joseph last four digits are 1445
Userlevel 5
Kris wrote:

My account is connected to a different email: kriskjoseph@gmail.com Kristopher Joseph last four d...

Yup, that's the one! On your Dec. 28 bill you were charged the tab balance owing as per last month plus $15 tab charge.  The $15 tab charge has been credited back to you and this credit shows up on page 2 of your bill under the 'previous charges and payments section'.