Koodo Community

Community

Cancelled, but never received bill, now have late charges and collection agency

Cancel my plan over the phone (I think) and thought I paid off the Tab verbally in Oct 1 2017. Never got a bill by paper or e-mail, and self-serve was not working well since I cancelled.  Now I get an e-mail today that the Tab was not paid, that I have late charges, and bill will go to collection agency if not paid by Dec 26.  How is it that I get collection notices but not bill notifications.  Impossible to get a hold of billing to clarify issue.

Thanks for giving me 12 days to address this just before Christmas and I'm not sure now if the late payments impact my credit history. Thanks for the added stress Koodo

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Best to wait on the phone or connect through a Private Message on Facebook or DM on Twitter to get it resolved. Leaving it uncorrected will only cause future grief.
David wrote:

Best to wait on the phone or connect through a Private Message on Facebook or DM on Twitter to g...

Was holding on the phone for 10 minutes while at work, with no end within earshot.  Had to hang-up to take care of some things.  Will try FB, Thanks.