Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Canada wide double promo 30 plan

i currently have the Canada wide double promo 30 plan and I was wondering if i pay off my tab to get a new phone and the new phone is on a small tab do i get to keep this plan or do i have to get a new plan?

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Currently, you can keep any plan you want on tab small
Chad Burr wrote:

okay thanks. because this plan is no longer available for people to get and my stepdad had the same phone and plan as me and his phone messed up and had no insurance on it and had to buy a new phone (same one) and had to get a new plan, is that because his tab was not fully paid off.
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

If he took a higher tab level then he had before then he may have had to change his plan. Tab medium requires that your plan be at least 30$ to keep it. Tab large has its own plans
Chad Burr wrote:

Hi Chad! 

The Medium Tab requires a minimum plan of $35. For more info about how our Tab works, please follow this link: http://koo.do/NIa8qQ.   

Thanks!
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

Are you sure? Last I heard the minimum plan you conceded to keep it was 30$, when did that change?
Userlevel 6
Chad Burr wrote:

Wow.... It's sad when [i]For more info about how are Tab works is directed at a long time MM like Chad 😕
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

I saw that too 😉 but figured it was for the Op. I hope it was anyway.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

If you are existing customers and have a $30 plan, you can keep your plan and use Tab M to upgrade your phone.

My son has a same plan( Canada wide double promo 30 ), and he could keep his plan and upgraded his phone wit tab M last week.

Add: If you are new customer and want to use Tab M, then your choice is $35 or above.
Userlevel 6
Chad Burr wrote:

Hi there, Mayumi and Chad are right! An existing customer with a $30 plan can upgrade to a Medium tab and keep the plan 🙂 Sorry for the confusion!
Chad Burr wrote:

okay thank you, i ask because i want to keep the plan i have (its too good of a deal to not have) but i really need a new phone and the one i want is on the tab small. (just like the phone i have now)