Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can the 150$ coming from the retired positive Tab be use toward a new tab?

like the title said. Lets say I upgrade my phone to the LG Stylo 3 Plus that is listed at 0$ with the small tab and ($ per month for 23 month (so 207$), can the 150$ go toward the 207$ Tab? 

6 replies

so I would only pay the 9$ for like 7 month? or would the remaining Tab will be spread over the 23 months?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Cedric, the small tab on the Stylo is $120 up front so it would be put towards that and then you'd pay the rest over 24 months
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Hi Cedric, the small tab on the Stylo is $120 up front so it would be put towards that and then y...

https://www.koodomobile.com/phones/lg-stylo-3-plus says 0$ with the small tab doesnt it? or am I seeing 0$ because the 150$ is automatically applied?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Cedric, the small tab on the Stylo is $120 up front so it would be put towards that and then y...

If your logged into your account then I'd say yes because this is what I see below for pricing of the Stylo 3

probably then (there isnt even a medium tab option on my screen). So the remaining  30$ be applied to the Tab wich would explain why i see it as being 9$ for the small one instead of the 10$ of the screenshot. thanks!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

NP Cedric I've heard it's a great phone for the price so you should be very happy with your purchase, have a great one