Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can someone advise why your tab stops growing? My tab has been at $150.00 for the last 11 months. Thank you.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
That's the tab cap Cathy, you can only have up to 150 positive tab 😞 Cathy, since you can't collect any more tab credits, why not call koodo and get the 10% off your monthly plan discount 🙂 You are eligible since you have no remaining negative tab 🙂
Userlevel 7
You should also consider utilizing that positive Tab towards a new device since it can't be used for anything else? You could pick up a Moto G for free, have 0 Tab, and then still qualify for a 10% discount! How cool is that?
Userlevel 7
Jonathan I wrote:

You should also consider utilizing that positive Tab towards a new device since it can't be used ...

Even better would be Daniel's idea and wait to use the $150 positive tab until she really needs to on a phone she actually wants
Userlevel 7
Jonathan I wrote:

You should also consider utilizing that positive Tab towards a new device since it can't be used ...

Pish posh. Everyone needs to experience the Moto G.
Userlevel 5
If you're not interested in having the tab because you don't find a need to use it on Koodo phones/accessories, you can just apply for the BYOD discount (since your tab is positive - the phone is "officially" yours), and get a 10% discount on your plan so you get direct savings!