Koodo Community

Community

Solved

can i use my positive tab balance

If a person has a positive 150, does that go toward when getting a different phone? if say wanted to get a Samsung Galaxy S4, should.t that be subtracted from the balance on the tab for the phone?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
What it means is in addition to the ability to use the negative 150$ portion of tab small, you have an additional 150$ to use that you've built up.
It means you can use up to $300 towards the price of a new Koodo phone if you like if you remain on the small tab.
So to clarify- if someone wanted a iPhone 5c, they would still have to pay the $275 upfront (tab medium) but they would use their credit of $150 to only have a tab of $150 & they would still be left on the tab small?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
MissDaisy wrote:

So to clarify- if someone wanted a iPhone 5c, they would still have to pay the $275 upfront (tab ...

The positive $150 is added to the maximum negative value of whichever tab you use to determine the maximum subsidy for the new phone. i.e. on tab s you have $300 to put towards a new phone. on tab m you have $450 to put towards a new phone on tab L you have $650 to put towards a new phone.