Koodo Community

Community

Can I start a tab even though I'm already a month to month koodoo customer ?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes, you can buy a new phone on a Tab if you are an existing post-paid plan customer. Depending on the phone you want, and the level of Tab you choose, you may also need to choose a new plan.

Let us know some more details, and we can offer more advice.

David wrote:

Yes, you can buy a new phone on a Tab if you are an existing post-paid plan customer. Depending o...

Hi David,

Hoping you can help, just wanted to build on the original question.

Currently I'm on a $50 plan (no tab, I brought my own phone).  What size tab should I choose if I want to keep my plan and just add the tab charge? Would it be Medium?

Thanks,
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
David wrote:

Yes, you can buy a new phone on a Tab if you are an existing post-paid plan customer. Depending o...

Yes, you can go up to tab M in order to keep your plan. Tab L has specific plans attributed to it
David wrote:

Thank you, Robert
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
David wrote:

Some phones have deals tied to a specific tab. Sometimes S is the best deal, though M usually has a better deal associated with it (the LG G5 comes to mind).