Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can I pay off half my tab?

Is there anyway for me to pay off just half of my tab in a lump sum? The website only gives me the option to pay off the whole thing at once.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Heather,

No it's not possible. Why would you only want to pay half of it?
Robert wrote:

Hello Heather,

Let's rephrase this question in a manner you may understand, Robert. What if Grandma gives me $200 for my birthday and I want to put it toward my tab balance, which is about $700..Sure i won't be able to pay the whole thing off with $200 but I can do a decent sized payment to cut the balance down considerably...I can do this with my car loan, student loan, as well as my mortgage..is this something I can do? Or am I forced to keep the money in a shoebox until my tab balance gets down to $200?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Hello Heather,

Still you can’t do pay partial off of Tab balance. Why don’t you use it for helping your monthly bill for awhile in your scenario.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can do it in reverse. Say you have 1 year left and you want to pay half, simply wait 6 months and then pay the full amount remaining.
Allan wrote:

You can do it in reverse. Say you have 1 year left and you want to pay half, simply wait 6 months...

I don't think you're understanding the reason for Heather's question.