Koodo Community

Community

Solved

24 month guarantee

Does the 24 month guarantee work for existing customers? we are at our 24month mark now.

13 replies

Userlevel 4
are you referring to the tab being cleared after 2 years?
Userlevel 5
The tabs being wiped at 24 months only apply to tabs activated July 14th and later.
Jorden wrote:

The tabs being wiped at 24 months only apply to tabs activated July 14th and later.

Seems unfair to loyal customers to do this. We have been with them for over two years now.
Userlevel 4
Jorden wrote:

that condition wasn't set up at that point which is why you would still follow the old guidelines unless an upgrade happens
Jorden wrote:

Maybe they will do us a goodwill and credit us the remaining 50 dollars on our tabs.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jorden wrote:

Give Koodo a call. I think for $50 tab remaining you might get lucky. Try it and hope for the best!
Userlevel 1
Jorden wrote:

You didn't pay the current plan prices or pay the current phone prices both of which help pay off the phone cost, so you really have no reason to feel you should have your tab wiped out.
Jorden wrote:

Thanks for your comments koodo sorted me out, carry on.
Userlevel 5
The 24 month guarantee is for new customers on the new tab and new plans. I think it's fair that the new customers get this because honestly, the tab and plans are bit pricey.
John Lee wrote:

The 24 month guarantee is for new customers on the new tab and new plans. I think it's fair that ...

SO does the 24 month guarantee only apply to medium and large?That doesn't make sense the 150 tab is still the same and the contribution rate is higher now.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
John Lee wrote:

The 24 month guarantee is for new customers on the new tab and new plans. I think it's fair that ...

The 24 months guarantee applies to all 3 Tab versions, MattR... provided as mentioned about that the phone was purchased on the Tab after the 14th 🙂
Userlevel 6
Hey there Matt, If you renew your tab by upgrading your new smartphone, then it will apply. Remember, you do not need to change your rate plan if it is over $30.
Erwin wrote:

Hey there Matt, If you renew your tab by upgrading your new smartphone, then it will apply. Re...

yes i plan on getting a new phone and tab.