Koodo Community
Question

$150 positive tab not in account or in checkout page when purchasing a upgrade or new phone

• 27 December 2020
  • 4 replies

My $150 positive phone tab from last 5+ years does not show up in my account or when I try to checkout and purchase new or upgraded phone.

Need help .. tried calling ...but link in text to my phone does not work ... I need to talk to someone ASAP ...as I want to upgrade my phone and get an additional new phone (+plan)

I want to use the accumulated $150 towards buying a phone today

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

My $150 positive phone tab from last 5+ years does not show up in my account or when I try to checkout and purchase new or upgraded phone.

Need help .. tried calling ...but link in text to my phone does not work ... I need to talk to someone ASAP ...as I want to upgrade my phone and get an additional new phone (+plan)

I want to use the accumulated $150 towards buying a phone today

You can schedule a callback through Koodo Assist or contact a Koodo rep on Facebook Messenger or Twitter. 

I do not have Facebook or Twitter account .... Plus I have tried Koodo assist but the text link from Koodo assist does not activate when tapped to arrange a chat.

So any other suggestions .... Simple solution >>> possible email or actual tel # that goes to a person.

This is very fustrating ... When simple communication could solve this in a matter of minutes ... Especially when I need two (2) new phones + plans? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I do not have Facebook or Twitter account .... Plus I have tried Koodo assist but the text link from Koodo assist does not activate when tapped to arrange a chat.

So any other suggestions .... Simple solution >>> possible email or actual tel # that goes to a person.

This is very fustrating ... When simple communication could solve this in a matter of minutes ... Especially when I need two (2) new phones + plans? 

Unfortunately those are the only ways of contacting Koodo at this point. You can also try to call them at 1-866-995-6636 or *611 on your phone.

Badge +4

Here’s what I found. Is the offer not showing up on the Phones page after logging into your self-serve account?

“Starting with your May 2020 bill, any positive Tab amount you earned before August 2017 will be converted into a Koodo upgrade offer that can be put toward buying a new phone at any Koodo location – just like how you would’ve used positive Tab in the past”.

Where will I see the offer?

When you log in to your Self Serve account, these offers will be available on the Phones page.

Changes to positive Tab