Koodo Community

You're still waiting to be approved

• 5 September 2020
  • 9 replies

Hello. I a new koodo customer. I bought a phone online, have received the phone in the mail with the sim card. I have absolutely no ability to set anything up as whenever i attempt to log into the self service I get the error message that iam still waiting to be approved. I have gone through every possible selection on the self help chat system without success. It constantly referrers to setting it up though a email, a email it seems to have no ability to resend. Yes, I have checked my spam folder.

Thanks for your help

9 replies

Userlevel 7

Look for the setup email in your your spam email. If not received, give it another day and than try get a callback (with a live agent) using www.koodomobile.com/chat

Good luck!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Does your sim card work in your phone? 

Did you get your self serve confirmation email? 

Hello and thank you for the response.

Yes the SIM card works.

On August 28th I received a email saying ‘ Thanks for registering for koodo self serve’ 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you using the same email here as in your selfserve?, I could flag so a rep can reset the email account. If the email is different, you might have to contact Koodo directly and ask for a reset.

I am using my one and only email address

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I am using my one and only email address

Ok, I flagged. Hopefully you will have access to your self-serve soon.

Thank you very much for the help Dinh

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Please delete your cache & cookies and then follow the registration link we have sent on your e-mail address. :) 

Perfect thank you. This worked and is resolved.