Koodo Community
Question

worst company ever

• 15 May 2020
  • 1 reply

How do I go about porting my number or speaking to an actual human. Cause your online version  is a complete flop.  I've been withthis company for 2 days and so far its the worst company ive ever experienced. The service is terrible. I have tried to port my old number to the new account and it gave me an error after filling out all steps then when tells me to go back. When I go back to try again it says I can't do it again for 14 days I never even did anything! So now I have a useless sim card activated and it hasn't even cancelled my old phone plan so I'm stuck with two plans for now and yours is useless. How is this not a job you can have people do from home it's Telecommunications for Christ sake. I may just have to cancel your service if this is not sorted in the next 24 hours

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Josiahlock I totally understand your frustration. Your SIM should have arrived with instructions to go to https://www.koodomobile.com/setup . It has a section on porting.  If you encountered an error could you pls call the below number?