Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Won’t let me make self serve

When I tried making self serve account I got this message I I just signed up with Koodo today what should I do

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you have previously used the email for another Koodo account then that pops up. Even if you're sure you didn't you'll need to send a private message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger or DM via Twitter to get your account reset and you can provide an email address to use to setup your self-serve.
I never have but I’ll message Koodo on Facebook and see what they say thank you
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
tyler wrote:

Hey Tyler, look like the store rep may have taken down your email address incorrectly. They used a 'b' instead of the 'v' in yours. Indeed send us a private message and we'll fix it for you. The folks are still catching up with huge volumes from the holiday, so it might be a little while for a response but they will get to it.  
tyler wrote:

I am on phone with a rep now , he said the same thing and is fixing it but other issue is I came from Telus so my online account was interfering because you’s use the same servers he is currently deleting that one and creating a new one thank you for your help I would assume this will fix it
tyler wrote:

I need to know my account to pay my bill will not let me into self serve