Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Will I billed for changing my number

I read somewhere that if you use self serve to change your phone number its free. Is this true? I wont be billed if I change my number through self serve?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Yup, you don't have to worry.
Userlevel 3
Decided to change your number after all? Have you possibly tried blocking text using the following steps? http://helpblog.blackberry.com/2011/11/blackberry-message-block/
EmilX wrote:

Decided to change your number after all? Have you possibly tried blocking text using the followin...

Thank you for showing me this. I will give it a try. The only people I want contacting me are on my contact list anyway. So thanks.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
EmilX wrote:

Decided to change your number after all? Have you possibly tried blocking text using the followin...

Keep us updated with the status of your problem!
EmilX wrote:

I don't know how change my number help
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
EmilX wrote:

Log into self serve > scroll down the page and click " Change phone number > option 1 and follow the instructions 
EmilX wrote:

I can't find anywhere on my koodo self serve to change my phone number.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
EmilX wrote:

You have to use self serve account. You can't change your phone number through app.