Koodo Community
Solved

why is it so hard to get any help? Are there no people answering phones? I want to pay my bill but I may just throw out my phone and get rid of the aggrivation


My credit card was stopped because of fraud, the number has changed and I need to let Koodo know . It can't be done where I bought the phone, they just give me a number that doesn't work, it can't be done online, and it can't be done over the phone because no one answers on Koodo's end maybe you don't have a phone. I can't access online because your stupid website will never acknowledge me no matter how often I change my password or I am approved then not,
icon

Best answer by cookie 12 February 2019, 19:49

Lucky you have nothing else to do with your time Dennis

View original

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If your credit card was stopped by fraud, then I would suggest you find other way to pay like using your banking online acount, pay at a Koodo kiosk, or call 611 and pay through automatic system. https://www.koodomobile.com/help/online-payment-methods

If you need to talk, you could send message to their facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Koodo) or setup a callback from their digital assistant.

What was the error on your self service? you couldn't reset your password ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Have you ever successfully logged into self serve in the past?
I have never logged on successfully but did get a call-back today but why is it like dealing with government offices? is koodo owned by Trudeau's uncle? Can't someone answer the phone?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
cookie wrote:

I have never logged on successfully but did get a call-back today but why is it like dealing with government offices? is koodo owned by Trudeau's uncle? Can't someone answer the phone?



They called you back, and you didn't answer or you answered and got it resolved?

If you are not happy with Koodo as posted in multiple threads everywhere, other options are out there. The government didn't force you to stay with Koodo,
I'm in a two year contract - that's why there's contracts - so that you are committed.
it is resolved, I just do not want to spend so much time one this one thing when it should be simple
Badge +4
cookie wrote:

I'm in a two year contract - that's why there's contracts - so that you are committed.


There are no contracts. If you leave Koodo all you're responsible for is paying your final bill and your tab(if you have one).
Dinh and Matts get pats on the head
Badge +4
cookie wrote:

Dinh and Matts get pats on the head


Awwww, how nice of you!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I dont understand. You requested a callback yesterday. THey called you back at the prescribed time today and resolved your issue.

Didnt seem to take a lot of time to me
Lucky you have nothing else to do with your time Dennis
Not everyone can afford a phone the 2 two year contract is to pay for the phone as well as service which is in dire need of a new name as service should be easier to contact. I'm sorry you have nothing better to do - don't you work?
Dennis wrote:

Have you ever successfully logged into self serve in the past?


No I have never been able to log on and it is frustrating when there is no help available and I am thinking my phone service may stop. I just wanted to change my credit card info (it is done) and pay my bill as this is my only phone. All phone numbers I could get for customer service hung up.
I just applied for OAP and had to go to the Services Canada office to do so and realized they had been set up that way, even for the disabled a person is required to go in - their phone services just tell you they're too busy and hang up and you cannot access their website until you go into the office - not a big deal for some, but should not be legal as far as I am concerned.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
cookie wrote:

Lucky you have nothing else to do with your time Dennis


But you chose the callback time. It's not like they called you back at the moment you had an appointment.
The sarcasm is not appreciated, unless you want the sarcasm back.

cookie wrote:

No I have never been able to log on and it is frustrating when there is no help available and I am thinking my phone service may stop. I just wanted to change my credit card info (it is done) and pay my bill as this is my only phone. All phone numbers I could get for customer service hung up.
I just applied for OAP and had to go to the Services Canada office to do so and realized they had been set up that way, even for the disabled a person is required to go in - their phone services just tell you they're too busy and hang up and you cannot access their website until you go into the office - not a big deal for some, but should not be legal as far as I am concerned.



Self serve is a separate issue. For most people self serve works fine. It looks like since you never used self serve previously you didnt know it was not working. It's a simple fix by koodo. Just requiring a quick chat during your callback time.
If you are worried, you can always pay your bill manually over the phone with your credit card. #611 and then option 3.

Just know that there are always people on the community that can help or guide you in the right direction. You problem is not anything new or unique.

Not sure how Service Canada and your OAP has to do with Koodo and your Koodo issue.
I was just saying about how things work forgive me for mentioning my other problems - koodo is like the federal government - set up so that you go away. I realize from other comments on this site that I am not the only one with problems we all want a quick fix (okay maybe you enjoy this) and I get frustrated with situations that take days to resolve.
According to the comments posted on this page only a few like yourself have the patience to deal with koodo, enough said bye.

Reply