Koodo Community

Community

Solved

why does my self serve account not let me sign in?!

i've been a koodo phone owner for four months now but have not once been able to sign in to self serve. it always says that my email isn't registered with an account, so i try to register and then it says that my number is not in their system. i'm able to refill my phone each month by dialing *611 so there isn't a problem with my phone itself; clearly i'm a koodo customer if i'm able to refill my phone, right? can anyone offer any insight or tell me how i can fix my account/this problem? thank you 🙂
icon

Best answer by Sophia 14 August 2014, 00:31

The bad news is: no we can't help you... we're only volunteers and have no access to your account . The GOOD news is that fortunately, Koodo CAN help you Lizzy 🙂 Dial *611 again and keep pressing the 0 until you get to speak to a Rep and they'll get you into self service in no time 😃

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The bad news is: no we can't help you... we're only volunteers and have no access to your account . The GOOD news is that fortunately, Koodo CAN help you Lizzy 🙂 Dial *611 again and keep pressing the 0 until you get to speak to a Rep and they'll get you into self service in no time 😃