Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Why do I have so many data wheels?

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Naomi That I'd very weird indeed. As long as none is red, I think your going to be fine!
Robert wrote:

Hello Naomi That I'd very weird indeed. As long as none is red, I think your going to be fine!

But I got a 90% notice which is why I checked. Things don't seem to check out.
Robert wrote:

why your website often not working ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I do know that data roaming tracking has just been added so that should account for some of it. Did you just join Koodo? There is is period of unlimited data use for you to gauge your needs without penalty. Beyond that, I'm not sure !
Goran wrote:

I do know that data roaming tracking has just been added so that should account for some of it. D...

Thanks better late than never to find out something like this
I did just join...but I also got a warning telling me I had already used almost all my data. Is it unlimited for my first month? No one told me that. Maybe next month things will settle down?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I believe that it is for the first 10 days. It can be a forgotten feature from what I hear. I imagine by the second month it will indeed.
Userlevel 6
Hey Naomi! Goran is right, it's unlimited for the first 10 days.  Did you change your plan after activation? 
No I didn't. If it's unlimited why did I get a 90% notification?
Userlevel 3
Naomi Horst wrote:

No I didn't. If it's unlimited why did I get a 90% notification?

Hey Naomi! When you go on your usage page, do you see that your 500MB data wheel has reached 90%? 
why your website often not working ?
Userlevel 3
Hey Marc! Thanks to our customers feedback we have been aware of some hiccups on the website! Rest assured, we are working really hard in fixing those glitches to ensure a good functionality of the website. We truly appreciate your understanding :) 
Userlevel 3
I too have a few extra DATA tracking circles and was confused so I logged into the app and discovered I have DATA usage for US and International DATA (these are red) showing no usage. Perhaps the extra DATA tracking in Self serve are for that but are not labelled as such.