Koodo Community

Community

Solved

why do i get a message of "no subscriber numbers are available..." when i try to change my number?

i'm changing the phone # to another province on one of the #'s on my plan. why doesn't the drop down list give me the right area codes for the new area? Can i not have multiple phones on my plan that are in more than 1 province?
icon

Best answer by Yannick 26 September 2014, 14:01

Hi Doris, you can! It's simply can not be done via Self Serve. You need to call us in order to get a number from another province. Since it can't be done online, we'll do it free of charge if it's a move (change of address). We can be reached at *611 from your cell or 1-866-995-6636 from another phone, option #5. Thank you! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Hi Doris, you can! It's simply can not be done via Self Serve. You need to call us in order to get a number from another province. Since it can't be done online, we'll do it free of charge if it's a move (change of address). We can be reached at *611 from your cell or 1-866-995-6636 from another phone, option #5. Thank you! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.