Koodo Community
Question

why can't I schedule a call back

• 30 March 2021
  • 5 replies

I have been trying to call and speak to someone or schedule a call back for 3 days and am not able.

at this point I am so frustrated I am ready to terminate my 10-year plus account with koodo it used to be possible to actually call and speak to someone then it was possible to call and schedule a call back now I can't do either this is totally unacceptable

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What is the error you are getting? You can also contact Koodo through Facebook or Twitter PM, Or can we help you sort your problem here instead?

I'm not getting an error message I'm being told there are no Representatives available ....for 3 days in a row ...

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I'm not getting an error message I'm being told there are no Representatives available ....for 3 days in a row ...

What did you want to contact Koodo about? Maybe we can direct you to a better channel? 

i have just joined koodo and we reqwuested  acallback yesterday at 4 mst  and as of yet we have not yet received.

i see people responding as mobile master?? to this post

who is mobile master??  and do you work for koodo??

also i would like  a customer service rep  (a person) to call meback at 780 779 8848 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

i have just joined koodo and we reqwuested  acallback yesterday at 4 mst  and as of yet we have not yet received.

i see people responding as mobile master?? to this post

who is mobile master??  and do you work for koodo??

also i would like  a customer service rep  (a person) to call meback at 780 779 8848 

@Tibor I responded to your image here

You may want to create a new post.