Koodo Community

Why can't I pay my bill!?

• 13 March 2021
  • 9 replies

I have been trying to pay my bill every time I get the notification email that the bill is ready. There is nothing wrong with the amount on my credit card every time I have done this. Except this time. For some reason, my payments did not go through every. single. other. time. BUT when I paid this time, it paid my overdue amount TWICE. Why is my mobile provider punishing me for paying on time like this? Why is it so difficult to do the most basic things? My credit card is in the negatives now and it’s still showing that I have not paid my bill when I HAVE PAID MY BILL. Is it because I’m paying on mobile? Pretty ironic for a mobile service p[provider to have a mobile site that does not work. Literally just let me pay my bill.

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have been trying to pay my bill every time I get the notification email that the bill is ready. There is nothing wrong with the amount on my credit card every time I have done this. Except this time. For some reason, my payments did not go through every. single. other. time.

So payment went through everytime until this time? 

BUT when I paid this time, it paid my overdue amount TWICE.

If it worked everytime except this time, why was there an overdue amount? 

Why is my mobile provider punishing me for paying on time like this? Why is it so difficult to do the most basic things? My credit card is in the negatives now and it’s still showing that I have not paid my bill when I HAVE PAID MY BILL.

What do you mean your credit card is in the negatives? 

Is it because I’m paying on mobile? Pretty ironic for a mobile service p[provider to have a mobile site that does not work. Literally just let me pay my bill.

How are you paying with credit card? On self serve or via 611?

It shows me an error message after I pay on self serve but when I check my credit card payments, it shows that it has gone through as a pending payment and then directly affects my balance. The payment has never gone through on self serve, despite having shown up as being paid on my credit card.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It shows me an error message after I pay on self serve but when I check my credit card payments, it shows that it has gone through as a pending payment and then directly affects my balance. The payment has never gone through on self serve, despite having shown up as being paid on my credit card.

What happens when you check your balance when calling 611?

I can’t call. Phone disconnected. Balance overdue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I can’t call. Phone disconnected. Balance overdue.

You probably should have started with this fact. 

When you login to self serve and download your pdf ebill does it show you have missed passed payments. 

Oh and Even if your phone is suspended for non payment you should still be able to call 611

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Serm I see that you only joined in the last couple of months and haven’t been able to successfully use your credit card for payment yet. There could a number of reasons for this. Address mismatch or something else. Pls dial #227 from your phone to connect with our accounts payable team and they could help you out.  

...Is there a better way to reach them? My phone is kinda’ disconnected. Also I’m getting late fees now.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Serm Even if your phone is disconnected #227 should work. 

Oops forgot pound key, thank-you!