Koodo Community
Solved

Why can't I manage my add-ons?

Userlevel 1
Hi, I've been having problems managing my add-ons. I needed to get a new phone on September 2nd, witch went pretty well. I had my phone plan changed, and I chose not to have any add-ons this time around. The problem I'm having now is that I still see the add-on for my old phone, but I'm told I need to wait 14 days before I can do anything about it. It's been three weeks as of yesterday, and I'm still being told I can't manage my add-ons. Am I missing something? What can I do to remove this old add-on? I don't want to be paying extra for something that no longer applies. Any help would awesome.
Thanks in advance.
icon

Best answer by Mats 25 September 2018, 03:52

@Stephanie Abreu

Just contact them to have it removed since you can't do it yourself. As you say there is no sense in paying extra for an add-on that doesn't apply anymore.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Stephanie, is it AppleCare you are trying to remove?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The call will be free since you can't do it by yourself.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Stephanie Abreu : You mentioned about a plan change? That could be the reason for not being able to remove/add add-on. You can only do one plan change per 1 billing cycle.

I would wait for the next billing cycle and try with the add-on again.
Badge +4
@Stephanie Abreu

Just contact them to have it removed since you can't do it yourself. As you say there is no sense in paying extra for an add-on that doesn't apply anymore.
Userlevel 1
Thank you. I’ll get ahold of them and see what happens.
Badge +4
I have heard of this happening before. Your best bet is to contact Koodo to have them remove your add on since you can't do it yourself. Try messaging them on Facebook with your inquiry or you can request a callback from the digital assistant. Contact info below.

https://www.koodomobile.com/contact-us