Koodo Community

Community

Question

Why can't I log in to self serve???

I tried to open my self serve but it tells me that either my username or password are wrong...when they are not. When I decided to check my username it said that the phone number and name I entered are connected to an expired account.  WHAT?! How can my account be expired when I'm still getting monthly charges to my VISA and I'm using the phone daily.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello there, Are you sure you're not confusing your account? Maybe the account is under your husband's name?
Robert wrote:

Hello there, Are you sure you're not confusing your account? Maybe the account is under your ...

I tried my name first and then realized that no matter how ofter we try you guys still haven't taken him off the account and put me as primary. So I tried his name and thats when it said that the account had expired...I even used my number. Couldn't even tell you what his number was.
Robert wrote:

Hello there, Are you sure you're not confusing your account? Maybe the account is under your ...

now I'm locked out! How can I be locked out if the account has expired? I'm so confused...all I wanted to do was check my tab and change our address 😞
Robert wrote:

now its working???

Now why when we try to call or go to a kiosk do the changes for me to be the primary person not stick?