Koodo Community
Solved

Who can I contact regarding online orders?

• 29 August 2019
  • 10 replies

I ordered a new iPhone from the website a few days ago but after I entered the security check number that was sent through sms, there was no confirmation message or any kind of follow-up message to confirm that the order was placed correctly and that it is being processed. There is no trace of the order on the self-serve either.

This is extremely unsatisfying and stressful. I was aware that the order would take a few days before it would actually be shipped, it was clearly stated, but I need some kind of confirmation that the order is being handled.

Who can I contact regarding this?
icon

Best answer by Dinh 29 August 2019, 01:52

Yes, I am an existing costumer. I have tried the order tracking tool. Since I did not receive any kind of confirmation, I do not have an order number to provide. If I look up with my email address, there is no information / order.So is this an upgrade? or a new line addition? if you didn't receive any confirmation, the order might not have been placed at all. You might want to reorder/upgrade again.
It's an upgrade. I don't want to just order order again because of this lack of feedback from the website. This is how costumers get billed twice, and then have to send a phone back and request a refund and that's just a mess. I'm trying to avoid that mess and this is why I'm asking who I can get in contact with to confirm if the order has been registered. If someone from Koodo can confirm that it wasn't placed properly then I'll order again, but ordering again without being sure of the status of the order is nonsense.

There was no sign of the "claimed order". If you want to confirm, you can contact Koodo directly and ask a rep to look into the history of the account.
View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you an existing customer? The tracking tool is in the selfserve. Go to selfserve >> My profile >> Track orders.

Or you can try this link to find out the status https://shop.koodomobile.com/checkout/order/orderSearch.jsp
Yes, I am an existing costumer. I have tried the order tracking tool. Since I did not receive any kind of confirmation, I do not have an order number to provide. If I look up with my email address, there is no information / order.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes, I am an existing costumer. I have tried the order tracking tool. Since I did not receive any kind of confirmation, I do not have an order number to provide. If I look up with my email address, there is no information / order.
So is this an upgrade? or a new line addition? if you didn't receive any confirmation, the order might not have been placed at all. You might want to reorder/upgrade again.

Yes, I am an existing costumer. I have tried the order tracking tool. Since I did not receive any kind of confirmation, I do not have an order number to provide. If I look up with my email address, there is no information / order.So is this an upgrade? or a new line addition? if you didn't receive any confirmation, the order might not have been placed at all. You might want to reorder/upgrade again.

It's an upgrade. I don't want to just order order again because of this lack of feedback from the website. This is how costumers get billed twice, and then have to send a phone back and request a refund and that's just a mess. I'm trying to avoid that mess and this is why I'm asking who I can get in contact with to confirm if the order has been registered. If someone from Koodo can confirm that it wasn't placed properly then I'll order again, but ordering again without being sure of the status of the order is nonsense.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

There was no sign of the "claimed order". If you want to confirm, you can contact Koodo directly and ask a rep to look into the history of the account.
Yeah, it seems like the best option at this point. I was hoping I could solve this through messaging, but it'll (hopefully) be simpler over the phone.

Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@ddion It looks like you already called yesterday and we confirmed the status. No order went through.
@ddion It looks like you already called yesterday and we confirmed the status. No order went through.

Hi Bernard, I did speak to a rep yesterday but it was for another reason. Thank you for confirming though.
update:
I went through the process of ordering again and have received an order number and a confirmation email, so it is now obvious that the order did not go through the first time.

Thanks for your assistance, Dinh and Bernard.
Userlevel 5
Next time, just check Self Serve. If your Tab balance did not change right away, you did not upgrade.