Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Where is the new date on new statements?

Where on the new statements does it show to due date for the charges?

4 replies

Userlevel 5
If you are looking for bill statements, you should log into your Self Serve and check your e-billing. if you have any questions with your account/billing, you can send Koodo an email or contact them at *611 on your Koodo cell for free.
John Lee wrote:

If you are looking for bill statements, you should log into your Self Serve and check your e-bill...

Thanks, however no, not the answer I need. I don't need to know my current due date. I will need to know them when I print my statements in case I don't remember check for the date monthly in the ebilling (I shouldn't have to). For tax purposes I need to know the due date and they do not have them on the new statements. I could look at my credit card statements for the charge however I should not have to do that either. I will just have to call them myself to complain.
Userlevel 1
The new bill just sucks in general. It does not show barely as much details or useful information as it did before! A lot of users along with employees themselves are having problems reading and finding usage information on the new bills. The old one use to tell you how much you've used. New one only shows your overages. The due date is usually on the first page, right above the total due.
Chopstix21 wrote:

The new bill just sucks in general. It does not show barely as much details or useful information...

Thank you for answering. It only says that it's 15 days after the bill date. I shouldn't have to figure it out myself. Oh well.