Koodo Community
Solved

Where is my remaining “Phone Credit Balance”

• 26 April 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi all!  

I can easily see my remaining tab balance, but I cant seem to find my remaining phone credit balance anywhere: not in my bills or anywhere else via Self-Serve. The FAQ said to “Reach out to us” to learn it, but, I can’t find a way to contact anyone without having to pay a fee.  

if anyone knows where/how to access this super top secret information, preferably without paying a customer service fee,  that’d be swell.

icon

Best answer by Bernard Koodo 26 April 2020, 22:07

@Tiller42 You can take a look at your Service Agreement which would have the total amount of the phone credit offered at the time of your purchase. Divide that by 24 and  multiply  by the # of months since the purchase.  Take the results away from the total and that is what’s left. 

Say you had $600 credit. That is $25 per month over 24 months.  Every month the outstanding phone credit would decline by $25 then. 

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I guessed you already read their page on phone credit https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/phone-credit

“Can I see the remaining Phone Credit balance on my Self Serve account?

Unfortunately, at this time, you are not able to view it on Self Serve. You can reach out to us if you need info on your remaining Phone Credit balance. We will be sure to let you know when you will be able to view your Phone Credit balance details on Self Serve.”

They haven’t updated their website and system to display it yet. If you need the number, you could post your phone credit at the time of purchase here. Someone might be able to do the math for you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Tiller42 You can take a look at your Service Agreement which would have the total amount of the phone credit offered at the time of your purchase. Divide that by 24 and  multiply  by the # of months since the purchase.  Take the results away from the total and that is what’s left. 

Say you had $600 credit. That is $25 per month over 24 months.  Every month the outstanding phone credit would decline by $25 then. 

Thank you for this!