Koodo Community

Community

Solved

When does the $40 plan with 500MB + 500MB with 1000 LD Mins offer end? Thank you!

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
There doesn't appear to be an advertised time, so I am not sure. It has been extended multiple times as well, so even if there were a clear date on the site this time (there normally is), it would not be a guarantee that it would actually end on that date.
Goran wrote:

There doesn't appear to be an advertised time, so I am not sure. It has been extended multiple ti...

Do you know if the LD includes the US?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

There doesn't appear to be an advertised time, so I am not sure. It has been extended multiple ti...

No, it only includes the countries listed in the offer: India, Germany, China, Hong Kong, Bangladesh, Italy, Mexico, Australia & Taiwan. There are other options for US calling, but none are currently offered at no additional cost.
I just upgraded my plan to the $40 plan with 500MB + 500MB on self serve though the 1000 LD minutes don't appear to be included in the plan, This was an upgrade from a $35 plan on the old tab.  How do I get the 1000 LD included?

Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Trevor Lyon wrote:

I just upgraded my plan to the $40 plan with 500MB + 500MB on self serve though the 1000 LD ...

The requirement was to upgrade your device, or activate a new line. Simply changing your plan does not qualify for the 1000 international minutes. I agree the offer could have been clearer.
Trevor Lyon wrote:

I just upgraded my plan to the $40 plan with 500MB + 500MB on self serve though the 1000 LD ...

this is cheating. so frustrated with them. they didn't mention that it must be hardware upgrade. I upgraded my plan, made international call and they charged me for that. I will cancel my connection...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Trevor Lyon wrote:

I'm sorry to hear that. I've suggested that the wording be changed but so far nothing. You can call in to explain the situation. Koodo might be willing to lower the charge but understand that they are not obligated to.