Koodo Community
Question

What is the phone number so I can talk with someone from Koodo?

(empty)

12 replies

Userlevel 2
1-866-99k-oodo or dial 611 from your koodo phone
1-866-99k-oodo or dial 611 from your koodo phoneI'll never understand why people can't put the number down instead of the name. 1-866-995-6636.
Userlevel 5
1-866-99k-oodo or dial 611 from your koodo phoneI don't even get how the letters in the phone numbers work.... like how is Koodo = 56636
Userlevel 5
1-866-99k-oodo or dial 611 from your koodo phoneIt has to do with where the letters line up on the phone key pad. LIke how 2 has ABC on it, 3 has DEF, etc.
you can dial 1-866-Koodo (1-866-995-6636) or you can dial *611 if it isn't a technical issue where they need to troubleshoot
oops 1-866-99Koodo (1-866-995-6636)
Userlevel 1
Maybe we can help Antoon, do you have a question for us?
Maybe we can help Antoon, do you have a question for us?I do, why can't you call the company once you've changed your service provider? They've been harking me for my last bill and I can't even speak to them about it!! It's incredibly frustrating because I got their bill in the mail two days after the final date.
Userlevel 2
Maybe we can help Antoon, do you have a question for us?You can still call your old provider. As long as you can verify the account, you can talk to them.
hello i am steping-up a cell phone with koodo but cant make it pass the part wear they give you the number
if anyone could help me that would be great
Userlevel 2
if anyone could help me that would be great Hey Meaghan; The numbers to call are listed above in this thread 🙂.